Click here to see Actual Reviews. If link doesn't work in your browser, scroll down.
Denise, you are amazing! I have today off, and I finally got time to sit down and read your recommen-dations. Thank you very much. I love, love, love the idea of getting the adventure worked into a game and also getting a QR code set up for the site. Great thinking!
There is more to a website than good content. Layout, useability and SEO are also important factors. Are you motivating click through by both content and layout? Does your website invite people to stay? This is why I provide website review as one of my services.
My website review services help you optimize your site for both the people who find your site as well as the search engines. I offer a free verbal evaluation the effectiveness of your design and SEO. I also offer a full written review with specific strategies you may want to implement on your website.
When I am through, I give you a report on my findings.
You can expect the report to focus on both SEO and the factors that keep visitors on your site once Google offers them the choice of clicking on your link.
SEO Focus Includes:
- A comparison of your site against the sites that are ranking on the first page for local search, or for national search, depending on your goals.
- A report on what keywords the competition is using.
- Observations on the existing optimization of your site, including whether page titles, meta descriptions and keywords are done properly.
- Specific strategies to optimize your site in search engines from the content perspective.
Visitor Response Focus Includes:
- Layout evaluation to help you choose how you want to optimize for improved click-through rates.
- Content recommendations to give the site copy improved readability and marketability.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of font choices, if necessary.
- Appraisal of whether your color schemes support your site content and goals effectively, if necessary.
The fees for a full written report are based on the size of the site and the level of detail you wish me to go into.
My basic $100.00 fee usually doesn't go into specific details on what each page of the site requires, yet there are exceptions. If you have a simple 5-page site, my content recommendations usually cover every page. I have found that the general report is adequate for most sites, because problems tend to be consistent across the entire site.
- This Children's Educator's Website Review was the first website review I did. Even though I have learned a lot more about website marketing since this review, there is very little I would change in my recommendations. I was hired to rewrite the content on the website.
- As I reviewed this very creative photographer's website, I wanted to keep the site's edgy feel. The Stereoblind Photographer's Website Review focuses on ways to incorporate user friendly presentation while also accomplishing SEO goals.
- The WeCare4U Website Review focused on eliminating duplicate copy and creating a strong product message on each page, improved SEO and user-friendly layout. I was hired to rewrite the content for the site.
- This review of a book-promoting website included a review of each page of the site, strategies for approaching content from marketing, SEO and customer perspectives, and marketing ideas for promoting the book.